GENERAL RULES ON BEHAVIOR
- Students should come to the college neat and decently dressed.
- Gathering in groups at entrance, exit, pathways, staircases, gardens and gateway is strictly forbidden..
- On entering the class, students will observe strict silence irrespective of the presence or absence of the teacher.
- Students will not be permitted to leave the class or laboratory without the permission of the teacher.
- Students are expected to read the notice put up on the college notice board.
- Ignorance of any notice thus displayed will not be accepted as an excuse for failing to comply with direction contained in it.
- No society, association or club shall be formed without the prior written permission of the Principal.
- No student shall put up or cause to put up any notice without the approval of the Principal. Students are expected to take proper care of the college property and help in keeping premise neat and clean. Disfiguring the walls and doors or breaking the furniture is a breach of discipline and will be severely punished.
- The cost of any so caused will be recovered from the students collectively in responsibility for it cannot be fixed on any individual or individuals.
- Cell phones are not allowed in class rooms and hostels.
- Violation will result in dismissal of the student
- Student shall not take law into their hands with the employees of the college. All complains about them made to the Principal and HODs.
- No student of one class shall enter any other class under any pretext.
- No outsider can visit a student without the permission of H.O.D or Principal.
- In general students are expected to bring good name and reputation to the college with their good behavior. Any student acting contrary to this rules will be dealt with seriously.
- All students should produce their identity cards whenever asked for.
- The Principal has the undisputed authority to penalize or dismiss or suspend any misbehaving student.
- Group clashes, violence, assaults and indecent behavior towards teacher and non-teaching staff are considered serious offense for which punishments like suspension or expulsion is affected.
- Decision of the Principal is final with regard to interpret the offense and punishment.
- The Principal may alter or amend the above rules or add further rules from time to time for smooth functioning of the college. The Principal’s interpretation of rules is final.
"Ragging is any disorderly conduct, whether by words spoken or written, or by an act which has the effect of teasing, treating or handling with rudeness any student, indulging in rowdy or indiscipline activities which cause or are likely to cause annoyance, hardship or psychological harm or to raise fear or apprehension thereof in a fresher or junior student and which has the effect of causing or generating a sense of shame or embarrassment so as to adversely affect the psyche of a fresher or a junior student".
-Supreme Court of India