The Department of Physics was established in the year of 2017.Physical science is beautiful when it makes simple explanations of phenomena or connections between different observations. Physics is one of the evergreen science subjects. The departmentstarted with twenty-three students in the first year and now the course is conducted successfully with seventy-five students. The department boasts of well-equipped laboratory and is well staffed.
- B.Sc (Physics)
Pass in 10+2 with Mathematics and Physics as core subject
- To provide a transformative learning and research ambience with inclusion of all the women of the society to create leaders and innovators tied with holistic values to generate new knowledge and to serve the globe.
- To develop confidence for self and lifelong learning and to enrich the knowledge of current fields in Physics learning.
- To enhance experimental skills by providing well-equipped laboratories and workshop assistance
- To provide platform to inculcate and nurture creativity through eminent scholarly lectures, sharing of resources at interdepartmental level.
- To develop the understanding of professional and ethical responsibility towards society.