The Department of Computer Application was started in the year 2000 with the undergraduate course B.C.A. The duration of the course is 3 years with 6 semesters. It comprises of the subjects like core-programming languages - ‘C’, C++ and JAVA, Database, Networking, Data structures, Scripting languages and Allied subject as Financial Accounting, Organizational Behaviour and Accounting software -Tally. This course provides many opportunities to the students over and across the world who are interested in modern world to start life with computer and in IT sector.
- BCA – (Pass in 10+2 with Mathematics as one of the core subjects)
- To build a strong environment and confidence to step into new century with advanced IT knowledge.
- To build the ability to apply the knowledge of Computer Science (both the theoretical and practical aspects).
- To conduct student centric programs to enhance their soft skills, aptitude and reasoning power,technical certification and self-learning.
- To apply knowledge of mathematics and science to real-life problem solving using computing
- To develop the knowledge of developing algorithms, designing, implementation and testing applications in computer related areas.
- To bring about the Understanding of professional and ethical responsibility towards society.
- To develop confidence for self & lifelong learning & enrich the knowledge of contemporary issues to face the career challenges.